Die Martis 3¿ Decemb. 1661. Upon report from the Lords committees appointed to consider of the priviledges of the peers of Parliament [microform] : it is ordered and declared by the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled, that all protections that have been granted to any persons who are not now their lordships menial servants, or persons necessarily employed about their estates, are void and of none effect ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Additional Titles:
- Upon report from the Lords committees appointed to consider of the priviledges of the peers of Parliament
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christoper Barker, Printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1661..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- England and Wales. Parliament—Privileges and immunities—Early works to 1800
- Broadsides—England—London—Early works to 1800
- Privileges and immunities—England—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Charles II, 1660-1685—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Politics and government—1660-1688—Early works to 1800
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
At end of text: "Die Martis 3 ̇Decemb. 1661. Ordered by the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled, that this order and declaration be forthwith printed and published. Jo. Browne cleric' Parliamentorum.".
Initial; arms 66; Steele notation: ap- are Pro-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3; C18:1; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2862.
Steele I, 3341.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[24i*].
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533070