- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670—Early works to 1800
- England and Wales. Parliament—Early works to 1800
- Broadsides—England—London—Early works to 1800
- Religious tolerance—England—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Charles II, 1660-1685—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660—Early works to 1800
- Opening words of text: My Lord, You are too wise, and noble to need either a direction, or a spur, where your judgement, or honour lies at stake ...
Attributed to Roger L'Estrange by Wing.
A letter on the state of public affairs.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:1; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L1247D.
Madan III, 2508.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.1.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533072