Die Sabbati, 30⁰ Junii, 1660 [microform] : Whereas the House was this day informed, that some person or persons have printed and published some things that have been agitated before the Lords in Parliament ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the House was this day informed, that some person or persons have printed and published some things that have been agitated before the Lords in Parliament
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1660..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Title from caption title and opening words of text.
Initial; Steele notation: per- person shall; Arms 23
With order to print below text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-Rom, 1996) E2868.
Steele I, 3233.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533073