By the King and Queen, a proclamation. William R [microform] : Whereas Sir Adam Blair and Robert Grey Doctor in physick, being charged with high treason for dispersing a treasonable paper, entituled, A declaration of King James the Second, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas Sir Adam Blair and Robert Grey Doctor in physick, being charged with high treason for dispersing a treasonable paper, entituled, A declaration of King James the Second
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queen's most excellent Majesties, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 and William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- At end of text: Given at our court at Hampton-Court, the twenty fourth day of June, 1689. In the first year of our reign.
Steele notation: Phy- said Proceeded.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2527
Steele I, 4016
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7533134