A trumpet sounded out of Zion [microform] : as a warning to all the inhabitants of the earth, but more especially to this nation of England, which hath for a long time provoked the Lord, by oppression and cruelty in persecuting his sons and daughters. Which may serve as a call to them, to turn from their wickedness, before their day be past, and their sun be set, and they shut up in dismal darkness
- Greene, Thomas, 1634?-1699
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title.
Signed at end: Thomas Green.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B13:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G1846
Smith, J. Catalogue of Friends' books I, p. 864
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 4152.f.18
View MARC record | catkey: 7533152