By the King. A proclamation of general pardon to all seamen, mariners and others imployed at sea [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation of general pardon to all seamen, mariners and others imployed at sea
- London : printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the 23d day of December, in the 24th year of our reign. 1672.
Steele notation: His pardon proceeded; Arms 75.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3522
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7533165