By the King and Queen, a proclamation. William R. Whereas there hath been lately printed and published a treasonable and scandalous libel, intituled, A short history of the convention, or new christened Parliament; their Majesties by this their proclamation do hereby require and command all their loving subjects to discover and seize the author, printers, and publishers of the said libel, ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queen's most excellent Majesties, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 and Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694
- "Given at our court at Hampton-Court this seventh day of May, 1689.", Steele notation: Trea- as of, Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2524, Steele, I 3997, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7533179