By the King. A proclamation for the discovery and apprehension of John Lockier, Timothy Butler, Thomas Blood, commonly called Captain Blood, John Mason, and others [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the discovery and apprehension of John Lockier, Timothy Butler, Thomas Blood, commonly called Captain Blood, John Mason, and others
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Dated at end: Whitehall the eighth day of August 1667.
Arms 80; Steele notation: But- from Eighth.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3470
Steele, I 3498
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7533289