A Touch of the times, or, Two letters casually intercepted [microform] : The first, from the author of a late pamplet intituled, Day-fatality: to the supposed author of the Weekly packet of advice from Rome. The second, the answer thereunto
- Gibbon, John, 1629-1718
- Additional Titles:
- Two letters casually intercepted
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Care, Henry, 1646-1688
- The first letter is dated and signed: Septemb. 15. 1679. Johan. Gibbon. The second: Septem. 17. 79. Hen. Care., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C6:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G653. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 8122.i.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533334