By the King. A proclamation prohibiting the keeping the fair of Holden alias Howden, in the county of York [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Arms 66; Steele notation: loving the 2) loving mentioned.
At end of text: Given at our court at Salisbury, the twenty seventh day of August, 1665. in the seventeenth year of our reign.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3547
Steele, I 3430
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7533351