The justification of the independant churches of Christ [microform] : Being an answer to Mr. Edvvards his booke, which hee hath written against the government of Christs church, and toleration of Christs publike worship; briefely declaring that the congregations of the saints ought not to have dependancie in government upon any other; or direction in worship from any other than Christ their head and lavv-giver. / By Katherine Chidley
- Chidley, Katherine
- London : Printed for William Lahrner, and are to be sold at his shop, at the signe of the Golden Anchor, neere Pauls-Chaine, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[72a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3832
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7533487