The proceedings about Mr. Fitz-Harris, concerning his plea to the indictment of high treason [microform] : at the Kings-Bench-Bar in Westminster-Hall, on Wednesday May the 11th. 1681
- Fitzharris, Edward, 1648?-1681
- London : Printed for T. Davies, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F2:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3543
Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.3*.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533523