The parallel: or, The new specious association an old rebellious covenant [microform] : Closing with a disparity between a true patriot, and a factious associator
- Northleigh, John, 1657-1705
- London : printed for B. Tooke, at the Ship in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and T. Sawbridge, at the Three Flower-de-luces in Little Brittain, MDCLXXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Written by John Northleigh. Cf. BM.
Last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) N1301
Arber's Term cat. I 474
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 599.i.24
View MARC record | catkey: 7533533