A most choice historical compendium [microform] : fitted for the use of all ingenious and inquisitive persons: who are curious to know what wonderfull events have come to pass for almost 1000 years, under the figure 8, from 818. to 1688. Inclusive. Wherein is briefly comprised, the life and death, rise and fall of kings, queens, noblemen, clergymen, warriors, and several famous poets. With many other curious remarks and observations, not here mention'd. / Written in a plain method, by A.M. Gent
- A. M., Gent
- London : Printed for John Weld, at the Crown near Temple-Bar in Fleet street, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Fragment: title page only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M3 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5986
View MARC record | catkey: 7533774