The Red-Crosse: or, Englands Lord haue mercy vpon vs [microform] : [A lamen]table relation of many visitations by the plague in times past, as well in other countries as in the city of London, and the certaine causes thereof: with a true number of all those that dyed in the last great visitation, at the comming in of King Iames: and also the number of all those that haue dyed this present visitation; with two speciall medicines against the plague
- Additional Titles:
- Englands Lord have mercy upon us.
- London : printed for Iohn Trundle, and are to be sold at his shop in Smith-field, neere the Hospitall-gate, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Printed in two columns, with ornamental borders at the sides.
Filmed copies are printed on both sides of one sheet, with heads in opposite direction.
Title varies: The Red-Crosse: or, Englands Lord haue mercy vpon vs. A Relation of many visitations...
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20823.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Lutt.III.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533846