A short introduction of grammar [microform] : generally to be vsed: compiled and set forth for the bringing vp of all those that intend to attaine the knowledge of the Latine tongue
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522
- London : Printed by Iohn Norton, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie in Latine, Greeke, and Hebrue, An[...] Dom. 1607.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Additional Creators:
- Colet, John, 1467?-1519
- Attributed to William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
Fragment: title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15626 (variant)
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5974
View MARC record | catkey: 7533960