A letter to Mr. T. H. late minister [microform] : now fugitiue: / from Sir Edvvard Hoby Knight. In answere of his first Motiue
- Hoby, Edward, Sir, 1560-1617
- At London : Imprinted by F[elix]. K[ingston]. for Ed. Blount and W. Barret, and are to be sold at the signe of the blacke Beare in Pauls Church-yard, 1609.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- A reply to: Higgons, Theophilus. First motive of T.H. Maister of Arts, and lately minister, to suspect the integrity of his religion. Cf. STC.
Printer's name from STC.
Fragment: t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[89b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13541
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
View MARC record | catkey: 7534004