[Propylaion,] or An entrance to the Spanish tongue [microform].
- Sanford, John, 1564 or 1565-1629
- Additional Titles:
- Entrance to the Spanish tongue
- London : Printed by Th. Haueland, for Nath. Butter and are to be sold at his shoppe at the Pide Bull vnder S. Austins gate in Paules Churchyeard, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- By John Sanford. Cf. STC.
First word of title in Greek characters.
Imperfect: fragment, t.p. only; first word of title missing; stained. Reel position filmed twice to improve exposure.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[232b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21738
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
View MARC record | catkey: 7534119