A chronological discourse touching, 1 The Church. 2 Christ. 3 Anti-Christ. 4 Gog & Magog. &c [microform] : The substaunce whereof, was collected about some 10. or 11. yeares since (as may be gathered by an epistle prefixed before a tractate, called, The visible Christian) but now digested into better order; / and first published, by the author himselfe, H. Cl.
- Clapham, Henoch
- Imprinted at London : By William White, dwelling in Cow-lane ouer against the signe of the white Lion, 1609.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- H. Cl. = Henoch Clapham. Cf. STC.
A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[96a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5336
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7534150