A discourse of the conference holden before the French King at Fontain-bleau [microform] : betweene the L. Bishop of Eureux, and Munsieur du Plessis L. of Mornay, the 4. of May 1600. Concerning certaine pretended corruptions of authors, cyted by the sayd Munsieur du Plessis in his booke against the Masse. / Faithfully translated out of the French
- London : Printed by E[dward] A[llde] for Mathew Selman and William Ferbrand, and are to be solde [by Mathew Selman] in Fleete-streete, next the Inner Temple gate, 1600.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Printer's and bookseller's names from STC.
Printer's device (McK. 290) on t.p.
A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[237a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6381
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7534202