The protestation and profession of thirteen popish priests, exhibited to Queen Elizabeth, F. M. At that time excommunicated, and sententially deposed by Pius Quintus of her Regal power [microform].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imprint suggested by STC.
Not an STC item--STC.
Drawn up by William Bishop and signed by him and twelve other priests.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C15:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7595
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.24
View MARC record | catkey: 7534333