A discourse about the state of true happinesse [microform] : deliuered in certaine sermons in Oxford, and at Pauls Crosse. / By Robert Bolton, late fellow of Brasen-nose Colledge in Oxford
- Bolton, Robert, 1572-1631
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, for Edmund Weauer, and are to be sold at his shop, at the great North-gate of Pauls Church, 1612.
- The second edition, corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Printer's device (McK. 274) on t.p.
Fragment: t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[196a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3229
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
View MARC record | catkey: 7534414