Newes from Bohemia. An apologie made by the states of the Kingdome of Bohemia [microform] : shewing the reasons why those of the reformed religion were moued to take armes, for the defence of the King and themselues, especially against the dangerous sect of Iesuites. With a plaine declaration, that those who belong vnto the monasteries and ecclesiasticall iurisdiction (according vnto his Maiesties letters, and agreements made betweene the states of the reformed religion and the Papists) haue good right, as being subiects of the Imperiall Maiestie, to the peaceable exercise of their diuine seruice, and building of churches. / Translated out of Dutch into Latine, and thence into English, by Will. Philip
- Additional Titles:
- Apologie made by the states of the Kingdome of Bohemia
- London : Printed by George Purslow for Ralph Rounthwaite, and are to bee sold at his shop, at the signe of the Flower de luce and Crowne, in Pauls Church-yard, 1619..
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Phillip, William
- Head-piece, initial., Signatures: A-D⁴., Imperfect: cropped., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C27:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3211. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.114.d.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7534418