A proclamation against pirats [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: By the King
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. 1608. [i.e. 1609]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Imprint from colophon; year given according to Lady Day dating.
Threatening their abbettors with death, etc.; seeking arrest of J. Ward.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8426
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7534432