A proclamation, published by the high and mightie Prince Elector Iohn Sigismond Marquesse of Brandenburgh, the foure and twentieth day of February anno 1614 [microform] : Prohibiting all maner of scandalls and calumniations to be vsed by the clergie, in the pulpit or else-where, throughout his prouinces and dominions: commanding to preach only the true word of God to the edification of his subiects. / Translated faithfully out of the high-Dutch coppy. By Mich. Vanderstegen
- Corporate Author:
- Brandenburg (Electorate). Sovereign (1608-1619 : John Sigismund)
- At London : Printed [by N. Okes] for William Houlmes, and are to be sold at his shop in Popes-head Pallace, 1614.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Sigismund, John, 1572-1619 and Vanderstegen, Michael
- Printer's name from STC., In the title page phrase "Translated faithfully out of the high-Dutch coppy" the "o" in the word "out" appears to be a "c"., Contains printer's device McK. 251., A fragment; title page only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[41a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3541 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7534441