The general view of the Holy Scriptures: or, The times, places, and persons of the Holy Scriptures [microform] : In handling whereof, first, is shewed Gods dealing with mankind in several times; his many and wonderful favours bestowed, and his remarkeable judgements inflicted on divers persons, and places. Secondly, occasion is given to explain sundry difficult places of Scripture, and to set forth the lives and deaths of many kings, patriarches, prophets, and saints of God. All leading unto Jesus Christ our Saviour
- Uniform Title:
- Times, places, and persons of the holie Scripture
- Additional Titles:
- Times, places, and persons of the Holy Scriptures
- London : Printed by I[ohn]. B[eale]. and S[tephen]. B[ulkley]. for Henry Ockould, 1640.
- The second edition, revised and very much inlarged.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hayne, Thomas, 1582-1645
Broughton, Hugh, 1549-1612
- A revision of: The times, places, and persons of the holie Scripture.
Based on part of: Broughton, Hugh. A concent of Scripture.
Fragment: t.p. only.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[13b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12983
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7534556