A briefe and piththie [sic] sum of the christian faith [microform] : made in forme of a confession, with a confutation of all such superstitious errours, as are contrary therevnto. / Made by Theodore de Beze. Translated out of Frenche by R.F.
- Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605
- Uniform Title:
- Confessio Christianae fidei. English
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetestreete, by William How, dwellinge ouer Temple barre, 1572.
- Physical Description:
- [2+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fills, Robert, active 1562
- A translation by Robert Fills of: Bèza, Théodore. Confessio Christianae fidei., A fragment; title page and verso only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[154, 155a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2010 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7534569