Ezras pulpit. Or, A sermon lately preached in Southwarke, before a worshipfull assembly [microform] : Very necessary for these times. / By William Freake, minister
- Freake, William
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon lately preached in Southwarke, before a worshipfull assembly
- London : Printed by Tho. Harper for Richard Harper, and are to be sold at his shop at the Bible and Harp in Smithfield, 1639.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11346.7
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7534584