By the King. A proclamation for the maintenance and encrease of the mines of saltpeter, and the true making of gunpowder, and reforming abuses concerning the same [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the maintenance and encrease of the mines of saltpeter
- Printed at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Dated at end: White-Hall, the thirteenth day of April, in the first yeere of his Maiesties reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Arms 21; Steele notation: prouident inuiolably 2) Salt- 3) du- exe-.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8770
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
View MARC record | catkey: 7534657