By the King. A proclamation for the adjournement of part of Michaelmas terme [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the adjournement of part of Michaelmas terme
- Pirnted [sic] at Oxford [i.e. London] : By I.L. and W.T. for Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Ann. M.DC.XXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Dated at end: Tichfield the fourth day of September, and in the first yeere of His Maiesties reigne .., The imprint is false; in fact printed in London by Norton and Bill (STC)., Steele notation: the fourth Proclamation., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8800.3, Steele 1449, Madan, II 544, Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11, and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 8800.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7534668