By the King. A proclamation for the explaining of a former proclamation lately published, intituled a Proclamation prohibiting the importation of any goods or merchandize whatsoeuer, in any French shippes or bottomes [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the explaining of a former proclamation lately published
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.D.C.XXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Dated at end: White-Hall the twelfth day of May in the third yeere of our reigne ..
Arms 23; Steele notation: Our the concerne,.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8859
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
View MARC record | catkey: 7534701