By the King. A proclamation for the transportation of any kinde of corne, graine, or victuals for the supply of the nauie, or armie in the parts of France [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the transportation of any kinde of corne, graine, or victuals for the supply of the navie, or armie in the parts of France
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Dated at end: Bagshot, the eighteenth day of August, in the third yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Arms 12; Steele notation: Ree, Our 2) any true.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8866
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
View MARC record | catkey: 7534706