By the King. A proclamation for the suppressing of felons, and outlawes, their aiders and abettors, by bringing them to bee answerable to the seuerall lawes of the seuerall realmes of England and Scotland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the suppressing of felons, and outlawes, their aiders and abettors, by bringing them to bee answerable to the severall lawes of the severall realmes of England and Scotland
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, M.DC.XXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Dated at end: Saint Iames, the thirtieth day of Iune, in the sixth yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Arms 24; Steele notation: In- into 2) sayd Lawes.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8954
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
View MARC record | catkey: 7534749