By the King. A proclamation for the suppressing of profane swearing and cursing [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the suppressing of profane swearing and cursing
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Announcing a patent to Robert Leslie for the office of receiving fines for swearing., Caption title., Dated at end: ... Oatelands, the six and twentieth day of Iuly, in the eleuenth yeare of our reigne., Imprint from colophon., Arms 24; Steele notation: nine- should 2) ap- and., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9039, Steele 1699, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7534791