Lathams new and second booke of faulconry [microform] : concerning the ordering and training vp of all such havvkes as was omitted or left vnmentioned in his printed booke of the haggard faulcon and gerfaulcon, namely, the goshawke and tassell, with the sparhawke, the lanner and lanneret, as they are diuided in their generation: the hobby and marlyn in their kindes: teaching approued medicines for all such infirmities and diseases as are incident to them. Published for the delight of noble mindes, and instruction of yong faulconers in all things pertaining to this art
- Latham, Simon
- Uniform Title:
- Lathams falconry. Book 2
- [London] : I.H., 
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Imperfect: t.p. only. Contains printer's device McK. 275.
Date of publication suggested by STC.
Usually found bound with the 1633 edition of the first book (STC 15267.7).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[40a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15268.7
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7534812