Statutes made in the Parliamente [microform] : begon at Westminster the fourthe daie of Nouembre, in the firste yere of the reigne of our moste dread souereigne Lorde Edvvard the. VI. By the grace of God, kyng of Englande, Fraunce, and Irelande, defendor of the faithe, and of the Churche of Englande, and also of Irelande, in yearthe [sic] the supreme hed: and from thence continued to the xxiiii. daie of Decembre, then next ensuyng, that is to saie, in the first session of the same Parliamente, as foloweth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Anno. I. Edouardi. VI
- Excvsvm Londini : In ædibus Richardi Graftoni ..., Anno salutis humanae M.D.XLVIII. [1548 i.e. 1549]
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 4 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1547-1553 : Edward VI)
- Related Titles:
- Acte concerning the kinges moost gratiovs generall pardon
- Imprint from colophon; actual publication date from STC.
Illustrated t.p.; initial letters; text in black letter.
Unnumbered leaves at end contain: Acte concerning the kinges moost gratiovs generall pardon.
Signatures: A-F⁶ ²A³.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9421.1
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.64.e.10
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 9421.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7534859