By the King. A proclamation for the setling of the letter office of England and Scotland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the setling of the letter office of England and Scotland
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1635]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Dated at end: Bagshot, the last day of Iuly, in the eleuenth yeere of Our reigne. ...
Arms 23 (with C R at the top); Steele notation: enter- shall 2) said His.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9041
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7534899