By the King. A proclamation to forbid the importing, buying, selling, or publishing any forraine edition of a booke lately printed at London by His Maiesties command, intituled Mare Clausum [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation to forbid the importing, buying, selling, or publishing any forraine edition of a booke lately printed at London by His Maiesties command, intituled Mare Clausum
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Dated at end: VVestminster, the fifteenth day of April, in the twelfth yeere of our reigne. ...
Arms 21; Steele notation: print Our Royall.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9060
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7534906