By the King. A proclamation touching bookes first printed here, and after reprinted beyond the seas, and imported hither [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation touching bookes first printed here, and after reprinted beyond the seas, and imported hither
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiesty: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Dated at end: Westminster, the first day of May, in the twelfth yeere of our reigne. ...
Arms 23; Steele notation: our raged bee.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9064
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7534909