By the King. A proclamation against the disorderly transporting His Maiesties subiects to the plantations within the parts of America [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- By the King. A proclamation against the disorderly transporting His Majesties subjects to the plantations within the parts of America
Proclamation against the disorderly transporting His Maiesties subiects to the plantations within the parts of America
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "Requiring gentlemen to have licenses from the commissioners for plantations and the lower classes to have local certificates of allegiance and conformity." -- STC.
Dated at end: ... Whitehall the last day of Aprill, in the thirteenth yeare of Our reigne.
Arms 23; Steele notation: great the their.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9086
Steele I, 1745
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7534960