The effect of certaine branches of the statute made in anno 33. Henrici viij. touching the maintenance of artillery, and the punishment of such as vse vnlawfull games [microform] : very necessary to be put in execution
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). Abridgments
- Additional Titles:
- Effect of certaine branches of the statute made in anno 33. Henrici viij. touching the maintenance of artillery, and the punishment of such as use unlawfull games
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M. DC. XXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- An abridgment of Public General Act 33 Hen.VIII.c.9, reissued periodically in an attempt at enforcement., Arms 23, with 1 leaf below the lion's leg; Steele notation: and house hundred. 55 lines., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8892, Steele 1546, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7534976