Whereas some difference hath arisen betweene our subiects of south and north Britaine trauayling by seas, about the bearing of their flagges: ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas some difference hath arisen betweene our subjects of south and north Britaine travayling by seas, about the bearing of their flagges
At head of title: By the King
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1606.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Title from opening lines of text.
Dated at end: VVestminster the twelfth day of April, in the fourth yeere of our reigne ... .
Specifying a new union flag to be flown on the maintop of both English and Scottish ships. Cf. STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8391
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7535062