Whereas vve did lately prorogue our Parliament till the ninth day of February now next comming [microform] : forasmuch as the dearth and scarsitie of all kinde of uictuall is at this present great, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas we did lately prorogue our Parliament till the ninth day of February now next comming
At head of title: By the King
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. 1608. [i.e. 1609]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Title from opening lines of text.
Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Dated at end: Westminster the fourth day of Ianuary, in the sixt yeere of our raigne ...
Further proroguing Parliament because of food scarcity -- STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8425
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7535079