An act concerning the braunches in the laste acte of relief, for the paymentes of shepe, and clothes, and also a graunt of a subsidy, to be payed in one yere [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [London] : Richardus Grafton, typographus Regius excudebat, M.D.LI. 
- Physical Description:
- 5 sheets (10 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1547-1553 : Edward VI)
- Drop head title.
P.  contains mss. notes; p.  blank.
Imprint from colophon.
Includes Harleian mss. 7615 leaves 32-36.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C14:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9432.5.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.7615.
View MARC record | catkey: 7535112