Mock-beggers hall [microform] : with his scituation in the spacious country, called, Any where. To the tune of It is not your northern nanny; or Sweet is the lass that loves me.
- London : Printed for Richard Harper, at the Bible and Harp in Smithfield, [1640?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- An edition of: "The map of Mock-beggar hall", originally published ca. 1635., Publication date conjectured by STC., Verse: "In ancient times when as plain dealing"., In two parts, printed side by side., Copy cut and mounted., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- STC (2nd ed.),
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17990, Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7280, Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.218, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7535147