A short introduction of grammar [microform] : generally to be used. Compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those that intend to attaine to the knowledge of the Latine tongue
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522
- London : printed by the assignes of Roger Norton, 1639.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages+ pages
- Attributed to William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
At foot of t.p.: Cum privilegio.
Fragment: leaves A1-A5 only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15632.7
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5974
View MARC record | catkey: 7535226