The exercise of a Christian life [microform] / written by G.L. ; Being the first ground and foundaion [sic], whence the two treatises appettaining [sic] to resolution, were made and framed, by R.P.
- Loarte, Gaspar de, 1498-1578
- Uniform Title:
- Essercito della vita christiana. English
- [London] : Printed [by Peter Short] for W. Leake, and are to be sold in Pauls church yard at the signe of the Crane, 1594.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610
- A Protestant adaptation and translation of: Loarte, Gaspare. Essercito della vita christiana. Cf. STC.
Edited and translated by Mr. Banister, son of J. Banister. Cf. STC.
R.P. = Robert Parsons.
The first word of the title is xylographic; title within ornamental border McK. & Ferg. 173.
Printer's name from STC.
Fragment: t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[75b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16644.5
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
View MARC record | catkey: 7535270