Dade. 1631 [microform] : A new almanacke and prognostication with the forraigne computation. In which you may behold the state of this yeare, 1631. For the meridian of London, and may serue for the most part of Great Britaine. Being the third after leape yeere. / By Will. Dade Gentleman
- Dade, William
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication with the forraigne computation
- London : Printed for the Companie of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication, in which you may behold the state of this yeare of our Lord God 1631
- 'Dade. 1631. A prognostication, in which you may behold the state of this yeare of our Lord God 1631.' has a special title page dated 1631.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: [A]-B C⁴.
Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: tightly bound and faded, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 435.20
Early English books tract supplement interim guide P.P.2465
View MARC record | catkey: 7535283