Matthew. 1607 [microform] : A new almanacke and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God, 1607: being the third from the leape yeare. / Made and set forth by arte[,] by VVilliam Matthevv of Reigate in the countie of Surrey, practitioner in phisicke and student in astronomie. Rectified for the meridian of Reigate, seruing most directly for the south parts, and generally for all England
- Mathew, William, active 1602-1614
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God, 1607
- [London] : Imprinted at London for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcut), tables, diagram
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, being the third from the leape yeare, 1607
- "Mathew. 1607. A prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, being the third from the leape yeare, 1607." has separate undated title page; register is continuous.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 483.5
Early English books tract supplement interim guide P.P.2465.
View MARC record | catkey: 7535308