The course of exchange between London and Paris before the revolution: or, A demonstration that our bullion was then exported upon the ballance of our trade with France [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Demonstration that our bullion was then exported upon the ballance of our trade with France
- London : Printed for A. Baldwin near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, M.DCC.XIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths' 5010., Hanson 1837., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 712.m.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 7535347